Energy Balance Refillable Biovitamin Organic Multivitamins 60 Tablets
About the brand
Ethics & Sustainability
BioVitamin® is the world's first ecological and bio-certified multivitamin containing 19 vitamins & minerals in a nutritionally equivalent form.
This complete natural food supplement of EnergyBalance® Switzerland consists 100% organic certified amla & guava fruits, basil and curry leaves, lemon fruit extracts as well as broccoli & spinach. All around, of course, because the packaging is made of cork and recycled cardboard.
The most sustainable, simplest and most natural way to supply the body with 19 vital vitamins & minerals in the highest bioavailability.
100% Organic & Refillable BioVitamin® from EnergyBalance® Switzerland is made up of 100% certified organic fruit and vegetables. Our ingredients contain natural vitamins and minerals from plant extracts. The extraction process is based solely on water, so no solvents, carriers or other additives are used. There are absolutely no synthetic vitamins or minerals as well as substances of animal origin contained. BioVitamin® is also available as a refill pack for your cork container.
100% food equivalent & vegan BioVitamin® from EnergyBalance® Switzerland is of the best quality and bioavailable to the highest degree. This means that your body can utilize 100% of the active ingredients provided by BioVitamin® and, unlike many other products, there is no unused excretion of vitamins and minerals. This is often the case with artificial, synthetic or isolated active ingredients.
100% plastic-free & ECO BioVitamin® from EnergyBalance® Switzerland is packed in 100% ecological packaging. On the one hand, we use cork instead of the usual plastic for the container. And on the other hand, thanks to the refill packaging, you can use it again or creatively upcycle it. The outer packaging consists of recycled cardboard, which you can return to the recycling process with a good conscience. Plastic in numbers
According to the World Conservation Union (IUCN), 3.2 million tons of microplastics are released into the environment every year. According to a study in the journal Science Advances, 8.3 billion tons of plastic waste have been thrown away worldwide since 1950. A PET bottle takes 450 years to decompose. The WWF calls the disintegration of the PET bottle "longest livestream ever". In comparison, a plastic bag takes 10-20 years to decompose.
Ingredients (Indian) gooseberry or amla (Phyllanthus emblica) Amla fruits, also known as Indian gooseberries, grow on the corresponding tree. This fruit is very often on the Indian diet because it is very nutritious but also very sour. Amla is a great source of vitamin C and has an antioxidant effect. It also contains more than 50 co-nutrients such as polyphenols and bioflavonoids.
Curry leaves (Murraya koenigii) Today, curry leaves grow out of the 4-6m high curry tree mainly in India and Africa. They are known as a very aromatic spice and remedy, especially in Indian cuisine. The spice mixture itself should not be confused with the real curry leaves. They are a good source of antioxidants and provide plant iron which is easily absorbed by the body.
Guave (Psidium guajava) Guavas grow on 6-13m high trees or shrubs. They are extremely popular fruits in Africa, South Asia, subtropical America and Australia due to their pleasant taste and positive active ingredients. In addition, they have a high content of nutrients such as valuable vitamins and polyphenols as well as folic acid and important antioxidants that protect the cells from free radicals.
Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum) As a close relative of the common basil, the king basil or also Tulsi plant and Indian basil originate from (sub)tropical Asia. It is considered a sacred plant there and is particularly well known in Ayurveda. It provides many different valuable vitamins, antioxidants as well as natural iron and zinc.
Lemon (Citrus Limon) The lemon, which belongs to the citrus plants, grows on a tree and comes originally from India. Extracts from fruit and peel are used here. There, in the peel, are about half of all active ingredients, which are said to have a health-promoting effect. It is rich in vitamins, folic acid, magnesium, calcium and potassium as well as phosphorus and pectin.
Broccoli (Broccoli) Broccoli comes from Asia Minor, is closely related to cauliflower and, like cauliflower, consists of florets, which are not fully developed inflorescences. It is particularly rich in minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium and many vitamins such as B1, B2, B6. It also contains numerous secondary plant substances which are of great importance for the human organism.
Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) Our spinach today comes from the foxtail family and is thought to have its origin in Southwest Asia. Even if the plant can reach a height of 50 to 100 centimetres, the long-stemmed leaves are often harvested young because of their more delicate taste. Spinach has a high content of minerals, vitamins (β-Carotin, also called pro-vitamin A, vitamins of the B-group, vitamin C) and protein.
Kombu algae (saccharina japonica or laminaria japonica) Kombu, also called kelp, is a dark brown to dark green brown alga. It forms dense forests on the seabed and grows worldwide in clear, cold waters. It is used in many different ways, especially in Asian cuisine. Compared to almost all other foods - and even compared to other edible algae - Kombu has a much higher natural iodine content.
19 biological vitamins & minerals: Lack of time, stress, comfort and other factors often prevent us from eating a healthy and balanced diet today. However, those who neglect a balanced diet often do not achieve the necessary amount of vitamins & minerals for a fully functioning metabolism. Here, dietary supplements such as multivitamin preparations can help prevent deficiency symptoms. In particular, adolescents, pregnant women, nursing mothers, senior citizens and people who suffer from certain illnesses or constant stress should pay more attention to an adequate supply of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins Vitamins are organic compounds that are involved in important metabolic processes. There are different vitamins, which differ both chemically and in their function and cannot replace each other. Our body cannot produce them at all or only in small quantities. Therefore, it is necessary to supply these vitamins regularly through our diet. 2 capsules of BioVitamin® cover the daily requirement of the following 9 organic vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, E, biotin.
Minerals Minerals are involved in important body functions. Among the minerals are the so-called quantity elements, which are essential for humans in quantities >50 mg/day, as well as the trace elements, which are needed in smaller quantities but are nevertheless vital. 2 capsules BioVitamin® cover the daily requirement of organic iron as well as the following 9 essential organic minerals; magnesium, zinc, copper, chromium, manganese, potassium, selenium, calcium, iodine.
Recommended daily consumption 2 capsules daily at the beginning of a meal.
Additional Information Manufacturer EnergyBalance 500mg, 60 VegeCaps
About the brand
EnergyBalance is a manufacturer of food supplements and health products.
EnergyBalance Inc. Our small team of founders, with experience in the health- and natural food trades and business administration provides the broad spectrum of basic knowledge behind EnergyBalance. That knowledge base has been expanded on a per-project basis with the help of external experts and is constantly being brought up to date. Products of such quality and with characteristics that had never before existed were developed. Which has already enabled us to register numerous brands and patents, all of which are pending.
What does EnergyBalance offer you? EnergyBalance produces nutritional supplements and health products.
In the nutritional supplement sector, we offer products featuring essential nutrients. Essential nutrients are: minerals, vitamins, trace elements and amino- and fatty acids (the building blocks of proteins).
These can be taken every day to supplement the daily diets of the young and the young at heart.
Thereby fortifying health, strengthening the immune system, and preventing many diseases associated with old age. Because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That is also why we provide fast and cost-effective distribution of our products to suppliers of reform houses, drug stores and pharmacies.
Why does EnergyBalance sell essential nutrients? The quality of nutrition in Europe has slowly but surely gotten worse in the last few decades.
Degenerative production methods and nutritional habits have caused the number of people suffering from civilisation diseases to increase. The direct result of which is suffering and the high costs associated with treatment and rehabilitation.
An optimisation of nutrition would be desirable, but in spite of the knowledge and foods available, such an optimisation - has not or, as such, has hardly been achieved.
Human inertia and the desire for comfort - also called convenience - favor compromises.
The most important nutrients, such as: Sufficient amounts of proteins, carbohydrates and fats are consumed. The industrial processing of foodstuffs, however, often leads to deficiencies of essential minerals, vitamins, trace elements and fatty acids.
For many bodies, it would be better to receive these nutrients in the form of nutritional supplements, than it would to have to do entirely without them.
The 7 Basic Rules of EnergyBalance
1. First comes the Health and Needs of the Customer
2. Maximum Health Benefits Maximum Health Benefits. The products have the highest bioavailabe raw materials, each one scientific verified and proven to have the best absorption, to enable the customer to targeted and resolve health problems easy and fast. EnergyBalance® guarantees the best effectiveness of the products and treatment. Naturally without side effects.
3. Premium Quality and Safety of the products Only the best raw materials from Europe, America and Oceania: GMO-free, Toxic-free, Pollution-free, ecological, sustainable, plant‐based, suitable for vegetarians and vegans. When raw materials are available in certified organic quality, the organic quality is preferred and used. All raw materials are laboratory tested. Extracts must be as natural as possible. Extraction methods using dangerous chemical solvents are not used, to avoid the risk of chemical residues and toxicity. EnergyBalance® avoids animal raw materials and products with animal testing.
4. Hypoallergenic Quality made in Switzerland non-GMO EnergyBalance® products are GMO-free and produced with gentle production processes in Switzerland. Excipients are not used. When the production cannot be made without excipients, only natural substances are used, that can give the product extra value. EnergyBalance® products therefore contain only active ingredients and no artificial carriers, flavours, colours or other excipients. Hypoallergenic quality made for the needs of very sensitive people. EnergyBalance® respects the customers special requirements: Gluten-free, Lactose-free, Halal and Kosher.
5. Absolutely safe in use In Europe products of EnergyBalance® are declared in the 3 languages German DE, English EN and Italian IT, to make the dosage and use easy to understand and safe. The declarations comply with the legal requirements of Switzerland and the EU. All ingredients are declared, there are no hidden or undeclared substances. The local language and laws of each region or country are respected and the labels will be made accordingly to guarantee a save use.
6. Fair Price EnergyBalance® always offers their customers highest quality products at a fair price. The health of each individual is most important. The side‐effect free natural advantages of intelligent and plant‐based products should be made available to as many people as possible.
7. Social Responsibility and Ecological Responsibility EnergyBalance® is aware of the worldwide unbalanced chances for children’s getting proper nourishment to grow up healthy. Therefore EnergyBalance® takes social responsibility by supporting organisations and projects for children in dis‐advanced areas of this world. EnergyBalance® supports the organisation "Vitamin Angels",which is committed to reduce child mortality by improving worldwide availability, access and use of essential micronutrients, especially vitamin A. Essential nutrients help infants and children under five years strengthen the immune system and thus successfully infectious diseases, so that the children can live a healthy and productive life.
EnergyBalance® protects the environment with biodegradable fillers made of corn and recyclable paper. In addition, all orders are sent CO2-free. The consumed pressure toners of EnergyBalance® are recycled and the recovered proceeds benefit the Red Cross.
Ethics & Sustainability
Delivered to you through our carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging